The Manor Schloss Hof
The baroque manor Schloss Hof, located on an estate with size 50 hectares (123,5 acres), was built in the year 1725, according to project of Austrian architect Lucas Hildebrandt. The manor served as a residence of the Austrian prince Eugene of Savoy. Its later proprietor, the Austrian empress Maria Theresia, decided to rebuild it to a provincial complex, the largest complex in the whole Austrian Empire. The revitalization of the manor begun in the year 2002 and 3 years later was made accessible for general public. The Freedom Cycling Bridge, interconnecting Slovakia and Austria, contributes its accessibility from the Bratislava region a great deal.