27. MAYAerial day in Dubova
26. MAY - 27. MAYSt.Urban´s Day of Open Wine Cellars
22. MAY - 26. MAYEkotopfilm - Envirofilm
1. MAY - 30. OCTWine rooms in Pezinok
1. JUN - 3. SEPThe Cultural Summer in Bratislava
1. JUN - 4. JUNSlovak Food Festival 2017
10. JUN - 11. JUNThe weekend of open parks and gardens
Opening hours: (1stJuly – 31stAugust):
Tuesday – Friday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Weekends and Holidays: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Opening hours (1st April – 1st September):
Weekends and Holidays: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Complete price list available HERE.
The overall length of Lanoland (462,5 yd/423 m) includes 42 obstacles and 4 ropeways. The sets of obstacles are divided into 5 tracks, suited for each level of climbers. The Lanoland climbing centre is the best choice for those who like challenges and also for those who want to enjoy a day full of new experiences.
How to get here:
The climbing centre is situated in the locality Koliba, close to the bobsleigh track. To get to Koliba, you can travel by the busline 203(the bus stop “Koliba”). The rest of the route is a 20-minute-long walk on a green blazed trail heading directly to Lanoland.