27. MAYAerial day in Dubova
26. MAY - 27. MAYSt.Urban´s Day of Open Wine Cellars
22. MAY - 26. MAYEkotopfilm - Envirofilm
1. MAY - 30. OCTWine rooms in Pezinok
1. JUN - 3. SEPThe Cultural Summer in Bratislava
1. JUN - 4. JUNSlovak Food Festival 2017
10. JUN - 11. JUNThe weekend of open parks and gardens
The Educational Trail in the National Reserve “Sur”
The educational trail is devoted to natural and environmental conditions in the National Reserve Sur. The route begins in the Svaty Jur, nearby the Fanglovsky creek, leads you along a pond, proceeds to a research laboratory managed by the Faculty of Natural Sciences, belonging to the Comenius University in Bratislava, and to the Panonian Garden (Panonsky haj). The trail ends in Chorvatsky Grob – Cierna voda.
Time requirements: up to 1,5 hours
Number of stops: 6
Difficulty level: low
How to get there:
The coordinates of the Fanglovsky creek, in Svaty Jur: Latitude:48.232956, Longitude: 17.203285.